Xyce photocurrent model for EM plane wave incidence

Paulami Roy

Jul 13, 2022, 9:37:28 PM7/13/22
to xyce-users
Hi Xyce group,
I am looking for a specific radiation photocurrent model in Xyce which can help me to understand the damaging effect of EM Plane Wave incidence on the circuit of non-linear components like zener diode, BJT, MOSFET, LNA, PA etc.
Surprisingly I am not able to find much information online related to this specific case.
I am able to find some articles on X ray and gamma ray radiation and damaging effect on zener diode.
But that kind of model is not of much use to the work that we are trying to do here.
Here we are trying to look at purely electromagnetic plane wave radiation model and the photocurrent generated by that.
Any kind of lead on this subject matter from anyone would be greatly helpful!
Thank you.