Geoshrink option with level 77, bsim6

Mehmet Cirit (Ceridli)

Feb 17, 2023, 5:24:34 AM2/17/23
to xyce-users
I converted a pdk using this model. There is a .option called 'goeshrink' and I thought
that it does geometric shrinking of device and possibly model parameters. I have an
XOR circuit which errors out with the fatal message ' Xm0 Fatal: CDSCD_i = %e is negative. -0.0001'., if I set 'parser scale' option. There may be an error in the message as well, from the looks of %e.  I will appreciate if someone knows what geoshrink does. Does anybody know what device and model parameters are affected by this option?
Message has been deleted