How to over come the expired shelf life problem.

unclej...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2017, 3:40:22 PM8/23/17
to The Xxclone Forum
Hello All,
   I was able to overcome this expired shelf life problem. The steps are really easy.
Step 1. If XXClone is already installed on your computer uninstall it. Down load XXClone if you don't have it saved already. Reboot
Step 2. Turn the date back to Feb. 1, 2017 on the computer and save it.
Step 3. Disconnect from the internet.
Step 4. Re-install XXclone. Reboot
Step 5. Clone your drive(s).
Step 6. After your drive has cloned you will need to re-connect the internet, Change the date back to the correct date on both drives. By changing the date to the present date XXClone will
            again be disabled.

I miss XXClone it was easy to use and fast. I hope this helps.

unclejack2222

Ken

Aug 23, 2017, 9:07:06 PM8/23/17
to xxc...@googlegroups.com
Generally speaking, changing the date on your computer is not a good idea. It can mess up all kinds of files, cause the need to repair or reinstall several programs, etc.