Pango.CairoHelper.LayoutPath equivalent?

dacucar

Jun 4, 2016, 6:52:11 PM6/4/16
to XWT Widget Toolkit
Hi!

I am designing an application to design "bitmap fonts" and I have the need of creating text with some "advanced" options, for example fill the text with a gradient, or have a text with just the "outline" and without no fill.

I know how to do that with Gtk#+Cairo+Pango. There I can use a function Pango.CairoHelper.LayoutPath that will create a "Path" in the Cairo context, then I will be able to operate the text as if it was a Path.

Is it possible to do this with Xwt's API?

Thank you in advance