Can't build Xwt.Mac on OS X

E.B.

Apr 28, 2016, 5:19:39 AM4/28/16
to XWT Widget Toolkit
Hello,

I tried this on my macbook pro running OS X 10.10.4, Xamarin Studio 5.10.3 and using MonoMac shipped with Xamarin Studio:

I cloned the repo from github, opened the solution in Xamarin Studio and tried to build the Xwt and Xwt.Mac projects.
Xwt.Mac fails with the error "The type or namespace name `CGPoint' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? (CS0246) (Xwt.Mac)" in MacDesktopBackend.cs on line 86.
Isn't CGPoint a class that's supposed to be provided by MonoMac?
I'm guessing I'm either missing a dependency or this is a version mismatched, anyone here who could help me?

Thanks,

E.B.

Thiago Abreu

Apr 29, 2016, 2:53:39 PM4/29/16
to XWT Widget Toolkit
Hi.

Same thing here. Apparently there's a diference between the MonoMac and XamMac implementation of "NSEvent.CurrentMouseLocation".

I'm making a PR to fix this.

Best regards,
Thiago

immortal eeb