test exe under ubuntu and macos failes to start (seems to ignore Xwt.Gtk.dll.config)

Bert Bruggeman

Feb 18, 2019, 10:25:16 AM2/18/19
to XWT Widget Toolkit
with a simple test program created using Xwt.Gtk it fails mels to start under ubuntu 18.04 and macos.

it throws a dllnotfoundexception for libglib-2.0.0.dll.

Xwt.Gtk.dll.config is in exe &dll directory. (under my ubuntu 18.04 there was no libglib-2.0.so.0 so i create a symbolic link).

the simple test program was using nuget references to 0.2.162. packages.

If i look in the mono log only the dll file is tried, not the remapped .so file. I'm not that used to macos, so tried not with log there.

Can anybody please/maybe tell me what i'm doing wrong?
project.zip

Bert Bruggeman

Feb 19, 2019, 6:05:01 AM2/19/19
to XWT Widget Toolkit
solved by removing some dll files from executable directory