Applying look and feel.

Michael Minns

May 30, 2015, 3:58:42 AM5/30/15
to xwt-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I'm new to Xwt. I'm trying to understand how to apply 'look and feel' to a cross platform app.

The only reference I've been able to find so far, via groups, documentation and a flick through the source is here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/xwt-list/gtk.rc/xwt-list/_B5BUmVnEvY/y9BS60m6o1oJ

From that it seems you apply styles/themes/look and feel on a per platform, Wpf/GTK/Cocoa basis. As far as I have seen so far the Xwt API doesn't include properties etc to set background colours, border widths etc. Is that right?

Are there any examples anywhere of doing that, e.g. the equivalent of the GTK example in that post for Wpf and for Cocoa?

And if, for example, I wanted the the same border width and colour for the main window or button colour in an app that would be rendered via GTK/Wpf/Cocoa depending on host OS. Any examples?

Thanks