Xtrabackup 2.0 and/or RPM spec?

Kevin Kwast

Apr 17, 2012, 12:34:27 PM4/17/12
to Xtrabackup Manager
Is xbm 0.81 compatible with the latest Xtrabackup 2.0 or should I go
with Xtrabackup 1.6.6?

Does anyone have a good .spec for building RPMs of xbm 0.81 for CentOS
6?

Lachlan Mulcahy

Apr 17, 2012, 12:37:37 PM4/17/12
to xtrabac...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kevin,

On Apr 17, 2012, at 9:34 AM, Kevin Kwast wrote:

> Is xbm 0.81 compatible with the latest Xtrabackup 2.0 or should I go
> with Xtrabackup 1.6.6?

I have personally only tested it with the 1.6 series, so I would suggest 1.6.6.

At some point I'll need to check out what is new in xtrabackup 2.0 and see if it is compatible.

> Does anyone have a good .spec for building RPMs of xbm 0.81 for CentOS
> 6?

I don't personally have any experience with making packages, but if you're game to contrib I'd happily accept the help.

Lachlan