Add to bookbag works but MyCitations says zero items

Gary Browne

Aug 15, 2017, 10:31:47 PM8/15/17
to XTF Users List
Hi all,

In one of our XTF instances, I can add items to the bookbag and the total is displayed correctly.

However, when I click on "Email my citations" (search?smode=showBag), it says that my citation list is empty. Emailing works, but only sends me a blank list.

Any ideas what this problem might be caused by?

Thanks a lot,
Gary

Martin Haye

Aug 24, 2017, 1:49:06 PM8/24/17
to xtf-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gary,

When you view the bookbag, does it show the items you added? I'm wondering if this is a cookie being blocked or not being set.

--Martin

Gary Browne

Aug 28, 2017, 1:57:41 AM8/28/17
to xtf-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Martin,

No it doesn’t. On the search results/browse page:

http://nswaol.library.usyd.edu.au/search?sort=title;browse-title=first

The “Add” links display and do update the number of citations, but going to the “My Citations” (http://nswaol.library.usyd.edu.au/search?smode=showBag ) page shows the number of citations to be zero.

Cheers,

Gary

Gary Browne | Technical Manager, Developments
Online Services
University of Sydney Library
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Level 1, Fisher Library F03, The University of Sydney NSW 2006
T +61 2 9351 5946 | M +61 405 647 868
gary....@sydney.edu.au