XTF needs a couple new committers

Martin Haye

Jul 29, 2019, 5:13:42 PM7/29/19
to xtf-...@googlegroups.com, xtf-...@googlegroups.com
Hi XTF developers,

It's become very clear to me (as it probably is to you also) that I'm not a very good lead committer for the XTF source code, and that I'm basically a stumbling block. To address that I'd like to expand the set of people that can commit stuff in XTF GibHub repo. I've already offered that access to Steve Majewski, and would like to get a feel if there are one or two other people out there who might be interested. Dan maybe? Conal?

Time to get me off of the critical path (or, make the path bigger? I'm terrible with metaphors)

--Martin

dan haig

Jul 30, 2019, 10:33:11 AM7/30/19
to xtf-...@googlegroups.com, xtf-...@googlegroups.com
Flattered Martin! I'll ping you on the side to discuss.

.d

Conal Tuohy

Jul 30, 2019, 8:10:09 PM7/30/19
to xtf-...@googlegroups.com, xtf-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Martin! I'm not sure how much I would be able to contribute, but I think you're right that it's good to have a bigger pool of committers, so long as you trust them to be sensible.

I will get back to you off list.

Con