XTF Mercurial repo moved

Martin Haye

Nov 26, 2012, 4:08:54 PM11/26/12
to xtf-...@googlegroups.com, xtf-...@googlegroups.com
Hi XTF users and developers,

If you use Mercurial to access the XTF sourcecode, you need to know that SourceForge is upgrading their platform, and the URL to obtain access to the current code has changed.

For read-only access it is now: http://hg.code.sf.net/p/xtf/code
For those with read/write access you have a choice of ssh or https; log in to SourceForge and obtain the URL.

I think the old repo will exist for a little while but won't receive updates, so be sure to switch. I had good luck just changing the URL inside my .hg/hgrc file within my existing XTF directory; however you can also do a new hg clone if you want to start fresh.

--Martin