Creating a reference link in resultFormatter stylesheet

1 view

Paul

Apr 13, 2010, 6:08:45 AM4/13/10
to XTF Developer list
Hi,

style/crossQuery/resultFormatter/default/resultFormatter.xsl

is responsible for displaying metadata fields Author, Title,
Published, Subjects in default XTF search engine.

I wish to create a link here "Details" , by clicking on which a new
html page is opened having all other meta-data details such as
description, language, rights,coverage etc. I have observed that these
variables are already extracted in meta/description , meta/coverage
field for example. But I am unable to create new html page ....I have
tried my best but it comes like (Etat HTTP 404 - /xtf/My%20CD
%20Collection.......) .

I am new to XSLT and XTF search engine. So, if you can help me a bit,
it will be great.

Thanx in advance,
Paul
intr...@gmail.com

Martin Haye

Apr 26, 2010, 2:20:57 PM4/26/10
to xtf-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul,

Did you resolve this yet? I can't do much to help as my responsibilities
don't include customizing XTF for implementers such as yourself. You may
need to find another programmer you can work closely with to develop your
XTF interface.

--Martin