facet ( ) encoding

Al Matthews

Feb 22, 2011, 11:43:06 AM2/22/11
to XTF Developer list
Hello. My question: in mixed-use XTF-2.2 testing (retaining XTF2.1
stylesheets): Facets which contain unquoted ( or ) fail, with an error
in parsing the "select" expression. This is despite 2.2 codebase. It
seems I could use some additional documentation of:

a) History of this issue, since I understand it to have been addressed
rather awhile ago in XTF 2.1, and
b) Facet selection more generally, whether via code for "undocumented
features," or other coverage.

Thank you,

Al Matthews

Martin Haye

Feb 23, 2011, 6:12:05 PM2/23/11
to xtf-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Al,

This was addressed quite a while back. Many of the changes were in
stylesheets which is why you're probably not seeing the fix. Take a look at
this changeset, and make the equivalent changes in your stylesheets, and you
should be good to go:

http://xtf.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/xtf/xtf/rev/1904

--Martin