XML Prague 2020

Rolf Kleef

Feb 1, 2020, 5:30:51 AM2/1/20
to XSpec
I was just browsing the xspec issues list a bit, and saw one about a dedicated xspec.io website with a reference to XML Prague in 2 weeks. [1]

I don't see an Xspec meetup on the schedule, but perhaps there is appetite to have a get-together in Prague?

It's great to see all the new work on xspec, and I'd be happy to hear of further ambitions, and perhaps ways to contribute a bit.

~~Rolf.

Sandro Cirulli

May 1, 2020, 5:25:56 PM5/1/20
to xspec...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rolf,

Sorry for my late reply on this (and for missing XML Prague too!)

It would be great to work together on an XSpec website as it is desperately needed (google xspec and I'll find mainly a NASA module and a cryptocurrency). I discussed an initial implementation based on GitHub Pages in issue 600 but I am open to suggestions as nothing is implemented yet. It would also be very useful to write content for the website and have some design/graphics skills (which I totally lack of). I know few months have passed since your message but if you are still keen on working on an XSpec website let me know. Also, feel free to post directly on the issue so that XSpec maintainers and contributors are kept in the loop.

Best,

Sandro