XSpec Schematron support short presentation at 'Schematron Users Meetup' at XML Prague 2022?

Andrew Sales

May 24, 2022, 1:38:15 PM5/24/22
to xspec...@googlegroups.com, Tony Graham
[sent on behalf of Tony Graham]

Sorry for the long title, but is there anyone here who is going to XML
Prague in June who would be able to do a short -- 5-10 minute --
presentation about XSpec and Schematron at the Schematron Users Meetup
on Saturday, 11 June?

The Schematron Users Meetup is usually one of the best-attended sessions
at the 'un-conference' day at XML Prague.  It will be part of the main
conference this year, but we haven't had an XSpec explainer at the
Schematron Users Meetup since Sandro in 2018. [1][2]

Is someone available to do a show-and-tell about using XSpec to test
Schematron?  If so, please get in touch with me or any of the other
Meetup organisers.

Regards,

Tony Graham.

[1] https://www.xmlprague.cz/2018/01/25/schematron-users-meetup-2018/