Urgent Opening for Java Developer @ Houston, TX

puvi raj

Jul 9, 2019, 10:50:22 AM7/9/19
to XSockets.NET Developer forum

Hi,

Greetings

This is Puviraj from Reveille Technologies, We are looking for a  Java Developer @ Houston, TX and your profile caught my eye. I see that you have vast experience in Java  and feel you could be the right fit. Please review the below job description and let me know your interest. Do call me if you have any questions.

Role : Java Developer

Location: Houston, TX

Duration : Contract

Required:

Java 8, Spring boot, Angular 6, Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Oracle, Pivotal Cloud Foundary, Jenkins

Thanks

cid:image001.png@01D40A60.876490C0

Puviraj S

Reveille Technologies Inc.,

Direct: (704) 559-1948

Cell     : (980) 458- 6294

Email: puvi...@reveilletechnologies.com

www.reveilletechnologies.com

Related image    Related image    Image result for women's minority certificate logo  signature

Disclaimer: This message is intended solely for the addressee. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message by mistake, please return the email to the sender by way of notification and immediately delete it from your computer/mobile