Unable to Register

Lambo Jayapalan

Jul 22, 2015, 12:17:51 PM7/22/15
to XSockets.NET Developer forum
Hi,
I've tried many times to register to get a developers license for the API, in multiple browsers, but after I click Generate I get no response. Looking at the server responses, it looks like the url: http://xsockets.net/rest/developerlicense is returning a 500 Internal Server error with the following response: {"Message":"An error has occurred."}

Does anyone have any idea how I can get access to the developer api?

Thanks.

Ulf Björklund

Jul 23, 2015, 5:11:06 AM7/23/15
to XSockets.NET Developer forum, lam...@gmail.com
Hi

Just tried this my self and got the same result as you did. "500 internal server error".
Will take a look at this right now! Thanks for reporting this issue!

We are going to replace the license generator with a new version since we also will remove the license server and only have license files from now on.

If you want to get started instantly I recommend you to try the v5 beta version since you will get a license included in that installation.

Install-Package XSockets -pre

Regards
Uffe

Himanshu

May 29, 2020, 2:57:24 PM5/29/20
to XSockets.NET Developer forum
Hi All,

I am new to XSockets.NET. Please help me to install and set Xsockets via NuGet.

I need to build an application to stream video from my PC to a remote PC.

I Appreciate personally any suggestions.

Please help me with this.

Thanks.