Publish do not reach Subscribers.

Squall Leohart

May 19, 2016, 4:35:09 AM5/19/16
to XSockets.NET Developer forum
Hello,
My website is using xsockets v5.

At first the publish/subscribe work perfect. But after 2-3 day running, Subscribers no longer receive any publish message.
Invoke method is still working.

Ulf Björklund

May 19, 2016, 4:41:41 AM5/19/16
to XSockets.NET Developer forum
Hi

Do you get any error messages in the log?
Can you describe more? Are the connections persistent for 2-3 days or is it that the servers pub/sub just stops working regardless?

Its kind of hard to reproduce if I have to wait for 2-3 days before seeing the behavior. Is it possible to reproduce in a easier way you think?

Regards, Uffe

Squall Leohart

May 19, 2016, 4:57:13 AM5/19/16
to XSockets.NET Developer forum
Hello,
I checked the log and got a lot of "Connection broken due to Timeout"

And the servers pub/sub just stops working regardless.
After i restart server, there error go away and repeat in 2 days later.
I have attached the log file.
Log.txt

Ulf Björklund

May 30, 2016, 3:37:54 AM5/30/16
to XSockets.NET Developer forum
Hi again

Any news on this? We have not yet been able to reproduce this, but will make another attempt this week.

Regards, Uffe

Squall Leohart

May 30, 2016, 3:41:02 AM5/30/16
to XSockets.NET Developer forum
Hi,
I saw a lot of "Connection broken due to Timeout" in the log. And i think it's the source of the problem.

Ulf Björklund

May 30, 2016, 3:45:36 AM5/30/16
to XSockets.NET Developer forum
Hi

The "Connection broken due to Timeout" comes from where? Do you have a heartbeat setup that writes this to the log?

Squall Leohart

May 30, 2016, 3:48:29 AM5/30/16
to XSockets.NET Developer forum
Hi,
I have a heartbeat setup that write "Connection broken due to Timeout" to the log.