Reward $10000 for Xslate / TTerse refinement

despair

Dec 20, 2011, 4:01:31 AM12/20/11
to Xslate
Hi Guys.

I represent REG.RU, Russian domain names registrar.

We actively use Perl / Template Toolkit, but we are not very satisfied
with TT performance.
As an option we wish to switch to Xslate
(Text::Xslate::Syntax::TTerse), but TT2 support in Xslate is not
complete and lack many features that we activaly use.
So, it will be great that someone will refine Xslate /
Xslate::Syntax::TTerse to add support features we need in our
templates.
So, I have a proposal: we as a company can pay a reward ($10000) to
person who can make those refinements.

In short, we need PROCESS, named BLOCK, USE, RETURN, [%~ ~%] and some
other small features.
We can send examples of our templates, so they are self-explanatory.