Tip - Script Editor Bookmarks

Jason Brynford-Jones

Nov 20, 2009, 2:42:39 PM11/20/09
to soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Just thought I would spread the word...

It is not obvious from the Script Editor UI that we support bookmarks.

Control+F2 sets a bookmark (which will be a line highlighted in blue)
F2 will cycle through bookmarks in the script editor

Also

Control+F3 finds "next" based on the selection

To see all the hotkeys look in file>keyboard mapping>Group (Script Editor)

That's it

Chin

winmail.dat

Bradley Gabe

Nov 20, 2009, 2:44:39 PM11/20/09
to soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Very nice! Thanks the for heads up, Chin.

Jason Brynford-Jones

Nov 20, 2009, 2:52:54 PM11/20/09
to soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Oh Softimage 2010 only though

Nov 20, 2009, 2:58:31 PM11/20/09
to soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Can I just say that I'm soo pumped that you guys added all of these updates to the script editor? The syntax highlighting alone makes me giggle.
--
[Gene Crucean] - [VFX & CG Supervisor/Generalist]
** Freelance for hire **

Hans Payer

Nov 21, 2009, 12:16:07 PM11/21/09
to soft...@listproc.autodesk.com