ADSK Direct Connect 9.0 installer

Sven Constable

May 14, 2022, 12:21:45 PM5/14/22
to xsi_...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

when I installed 3dsmax with softimage it came with a bunch of additional software (3dsmax related). Which I bravely deinstalled and only kept the main applications. :) However, I think the 3dsmax installer also came with that “Direct Connect” which I like to test against some CAD imports here.

Unfortunatly I cannot install it seperately without also installing the entire suite. Want to avoid that.  Does anyone know if there is a standalone installer just for DirectConnect?

I searched at the ADSK website to no avail.

Thanks,
Sven