XSI ignoring last layout and project on startup

Sven Constable

Jul 9, 2021, 11:46:25 AM7/9/21
to xsi_...@googlegroups.com

Hey list,

It happenend to me lately that XSI was ignoring the last used layout and started with a different layout instead. It also had some old project as the default one. No matter if I changed the layout and quit the application, it always started with the other layout (and the old project).

After some trial and error, I nailed it down to the preference file (default.xsipref).

I deleted the old pref file and didn’t investigate it further.  Since everything ist working fine now. Just wondering, if I’m missing something.

To my knowledge, there is no setting inside the preferences to explicitly load up a certain layout and ignoring the last one used?

Nice weekend, all.

Sven