Friday Flashback #500

Stephen Blair

May 20, 2022, 3:13:06 PM5/20/22
to xsi_...@googlegroups.com

Sven Constable

May 21, 2022, 2:57:23 PM5/21/22
to xsi_...@googlegroups.com

Hey Stephen,

Congratulations on your 500th Friday Flashback! I was counting...

Some years ago I browsed back on the flashbacks and read a ton about other very useful stuff about XSI in general. The blog is very informative and useful! I also went back to the first Friday Flashback back in January 2011! When you started it.

https://xsisupport.com/2011/01/14/friday-flashback/

I was wondering if you will reach the 500 mark. Your dedication is exceptional, sir.

Thank you.

Sven

Isis Hathor

May 21, 2022, 5:49:09 PM5/21/22
to xsi_...@googlegroups.com
Oh i usually only lookin at the picture, enjoying the ver’ish gloss imposed on us by the emotions pulsating from the Quasar of time past.
But this time is the 500th Friday, we have to make a party, here, aswell as in the other galaxy places (images of fireworks with Ewoks on Coruscant and Tibanah emanate from my writing)
xx lets enjoy life and bare natural xsi flesh, simply :)

Mathias

Stephen Blair

May 24, 2022, 1:44:49 PM5/24/22
to xsi_...@googlegroups.com
Hey, thanks Sven!
And thanks for helping me out with stuff for the flashback posts!!

There's still some stuff left to post, so...see ya next week :)