ICE: Color Attributes on polygon islands in Motion Tools

Byron Nash

Aug 8, 2014, 11:45:42 AM8/8/14
to soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
We are working on an effect using Gustavo's Motion Tools kit. Getting stuck trying to pull the color from the point cloud and put it onto the islands. Anyone done this and have any tips? We are trying to get the color piped into a CAV map.

Thanks

Byron Nash

Aug 8, 2014, 12:19:25 PM8/8/14
to soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
I think we got it working using self.color instead of using the CAV. I'll post again if a different approach worked in case anyone runs into this later.

Adam Seeley

Aug 8, 2014, 12:44:13 PM8/8/14
to soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Would this help?

Someone might need to bump it if I'm still landing in the Spam bin.

Adam.

Yoyo Digital Ltd.
UK +44 (0) 7956 976 245
http://www.linkedin.com/in/adamseeleyuk
https://vimeo.com/adamseeley

Aug 8, 2014, 2:23:14 PM8/8/14
to soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Thanks Gustavo and Adam. Once we finish the spot I'll post a link to it. Ed Manning is here with me. Long hours and good times!