Game Engine Refactoring

Alastair Lynn

Jan 2, 2009, 3:04:21 PM1/2/09
to xser...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks-

I have a plan. That plan is to split Xsera into the core and the
actual engine. This would mean the engine is reusable in other
projects, for other games. This should improve overall quality of
code, amongst other things, and more projects will mean better quality
in the actual engine since patches will be taken from other places, as
well as possibly project publicity.

Does anyone have any comments, questions or objections to this?

Alastair

Adam

Jan 2, 2009, 8:48:59 PM1/2/09
to xser...@googlegroups.com
I had assumed that was the plan, since you had taken some code to and
fro' your own projects. So, yes.

Adam

Alastair Lynn

Jan 2, 2009, 9:13:56 PM1/2/09