Christmas Vacation

Adam

Dec 12, 2008, 12:55:41 AM12/12/08
to xser...@googlegroups.com
So I've been wondering about how things will go this Christmas. This
is the first team (team > two people) that I have worked on, so I'm
just wondering what standard protocol is (if any). I know that I will
be very busy over my break from school (which lasts for two weeks,
starting week after next - the week of the 21st), but I also
understand that because there's no school, it could be opportune for
getting work done on Xsera.

So, what's your view on it?

Adam

Nick Farley

Dec 12, 2008, 1:05:00 AM12/12/08
to xser...@googlegroups.com
Work when you can, watch the email list when you can't.

Sent from my iPhone

LANS

Dec 13, 2008, 12:41:17 PM12/13/08
to Xsera Development
I'll probably have very little time to work on xsera over the winter
break. I've got a few small assignments to do, and I've got to study
for exams soon after the break, and apply for uni and related
scholarships.

-Andrew