Trunk compile fail

femto gary

Jun 30, 2007, 11:06:05 AM6/30/07
to xruby...@googlegroups.com
do anyone have any luck when compiling
trunk (1753) now? I failed because MarshalModuleBuilder.java, RubyTypeUtil.java,
StructClassBuilder, SymbolClassBuilder, ObjectFactory
reports problem, it has ambiguity with RubySymbol,
I check now RubySymbol is in lang package, but my IDE
and ant still has problems compiling them, complaints about
type incompatibility,(it is weird), so I remove all the import
lang.*, value.* in the import statement and make each import
explicit, now the IDE compiles OK, but ant test still reports
F:\toolset\ruby\xruby-trunk3\src\com\xruby\runtime\lang\StringMap.java
(22:52)无法将 com.xruby.runtime.lang.RubyIDGenerator 中的 nextId() 应用于
(java.lang.String)
F:\toolset\ruby\xruby-trunk3\src\com\xruby\runtime\lang\StringMap.java:22:
无法将 com.xruby.runtime.lang.RubyIDGenerator 中的 nextId() 应用于
(java.lang.String),
anyone has any ideas?

Xue Yong Zhi

Jun 30, 2007, 11:59:12 AM6/30/07
to xruby...@googlegroups.com
How about do a 'build clean' first, then 'build' again?