Introduction

Ola Bini

Jun 12, 2007, 3:28:03 AM6/12/07
to xruby...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I should have joined the list a long time ago; but now I'm finally doing it.
My name is Ola Bini, I work for ThoughtWorks and I'm one of the Core
Developers for JRuby. As such I'm obviously very interested in seeing
what common ground XRuby and JRuby has, and try to see where we can help
each other. dreamhead and me are cooperating within ThoughtWorks, but I
also feel I should be part of this mailing list.

You guys have done some amazing work, and it's very nice to see.

Cheers

--
Ola Bini (http://ola-bini.blogspot.com)
JRuby Core Developer

femto

Jun 12, 2007, 3:40:38 AM6/12/07
to xruby-devel
Welcome:)

dreamhead

Jun 12, 2007, 3:50:27 AM6/12/07
to xruby...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to XRuby mailing list!

Ola has done a lot of great work in JRuby. In my opinion, XRuby and
JRuby can help each other. Our goals are to help Ruby run on JVM. :)

2007/6/12, Ola Bini <ola....@gmail.com>:

--
Everything is simple!

Xue Yong Zhi

Jun 12, 2007, 9:42:44 AM6/12/07
to xruby...@googlegroups.com
Hey, welcome. And I guess everyone on the list knows Ola already.

We should document more about xruby's implementation, some tricks may be
helpful for other projects. I know dreamhead and femto blog regularly, you
guys better write more in English to reach bigger audience:)

>From: dreamhead <dreamh...@gmail.com>
>To: xruby...@googlegroups.com
>Subject: [xruby-devel] Re: Introduction
>Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:50:27 +0800
>

>Welcome to XRuby mailing list!
>
>Ola has done a lot of great work in JRuby. In my opinion, XRuby and
>JRuby can help each other. Our goals are to help Ruby run on JVM. :)
>
>2007/6/12, Ola Bini <ola....@gmail.com>:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I should have joined the list a long time ago; but now I'm finally doing
>it.
> > My name is Ola Bini, I work for ThoughtWorks and I'm one of the Core
> > Developers for JRuby. As such I'm obviously very interested in seeing
> > what common ground XRuby and JRuby has, and try to see where we can help
> > each other. dreamhead and me are cooperating within ThoughtWorks, but I
> > also feel I should be part of this mailing list.
> >
> > You guys have done some amazing work, and it's very nice to see.

Live Hotmail.

feiyu

Jun 12, 2007, 10:57:15 PM6/12/07
to xruby...@googlegroups.com