xruby 0.2.1 released

Xue Yong Zhi

Jun 27, 2007, 11:14:56 PM6/27/07
to xruby...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

0.2.1 was released today, major changes include:

1) Dreamhead optimized method/block calls for methods with one/two
arguments. It makes our performance even better.

2) Zhangyu improved java integration, he also created a wiki page with lots
of good examples:
http://code.google.com/p/xruby/wiki/JavaIntegration

3) Mechiland and I made more ruby unit tests pass.

Thank everyone who have contributed to this release. We are very likely to
release 0.3.0 next month with all ruby unit tests pass.

Don’t miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from Microsoft
Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0540003042mrt/direct/01/

dreamhead

Jun 27, 2007, 11:26:13 PM6/27/07
to xruby...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I optimized method/block calls for 0/1 args. :)

2007/6/28, Xue Yong Zhi <zhixu...@hotmail.com>:

--
Everything is simple!