Feature / style change request

knewter

Jan 20, 2011, 11:15:45 AM1/20/11
to xrono
So the 'new ticket wizard' box on the dashboard - the ticket name
field should really be the same width as the text area, surely. My
tickets tend to have lengthier names than I can easily read in the
box.

Also, might I propose the following css patch to make xrono stretch to
fullscreen?

.wrapper{ width: 98% !important; }

Altrux

Jan 20, 2011, 3:04:53 PM1/20/11
to xr...@googlegroups.com
well get the other ticket name issue fixed.

a host of changes is coming to the dashboard, the ticket and work unit will be merged into a single pane, with a recent work section on the left, and a much smarter way of autopopulating work unit based upon the recent work

no go on the default fullscreen, a user option is going in that will allow this to be changed from the default fixed with to a full width.

adam