XRDP implementation available

Charlie Reverte

May 20, 2010, 4:55:37 PM5/20/10
to XRD Provisioning
Hey everyone,

As shown at IIW, I've got a demo XRDP implementation up on appspot:
http://xrdpdemo.appspot.com/

It's pretty bare-bones, it doesn't have auth or support Link sub-
elements but that's coming soon. Feel free to integrate against it
for test systems. The python source (along with py and php clients)
is up on github: http://github.com/numbakrrunch/xrdpdemo -
contributions welcome.

I'm a java guy, this is my first python project so please throw
tomatoes if you've got em. No hard feelings, it will only make the
code better.

Also, Jared, George, Joseph, Michael, it was great meeting you guys at
IIW! Looking forward to next time and IIW in DC in the fall..

Charlie