group still active?

khekade...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2013, 11:26:16 PM4/11/13
to xptem...@googlegroups.com
hi,

Is this group still active?

Thanks,
Sarath

Jiann Lan

Nov 20, 2013, 3:55:12 PM11/20/13
to xptem...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I think you can write to the author directly.
You can also follow his twitter and ask him questions.

I did what I mentioned above, and the author wrote back in some days.

dr-dr xp

Nov 21, 2013, 1:22:20 AM11/21/13
to xptem...@googlegroups.com
:( sorry late reply

要了几天饱饭就不记得西北风啥味了

Sharat Kumar

Nov 22, 2013, 1:27:59 AM11/22/13
to xptem...@googlegroups.com
I posted a performance issue problem long time back. If you have time please take a look. Below is the link to the topic

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/xptemplate/OYL0fqaMoLU

dr-dr xp

Nov 22, 2013, 8:42:44 PM11/22/13
to xptem...@googlegroups.com
There could be problem working with large popup list. Let me have look at what I can do to improve in this case. Maybe with constant list caching helps. I am on leave now and gonna give you a feed back later around.

dr-dr xp

Dec 8, 2013, 10:48:08 AM12/8/13
to xptem...@googlegroups.com
g:xptemplate_pum_quick_back option is added. Setting this to 0 to disable smart "backspace" with popup menu. it save a lot time generating prefix dictionary. I hope this help. Checkout the latest commit of branch "dist" on github.
--
要了几天饱饭就不记得西北风啥味了