LispXp: Lisp snippets for xptemplate

Ouroubouros

Jan 29, 2011, 10:14:59 PM1/29/11
to xptemplate
Hello,

I am the author of LispXp, a set of Common Lisp snippets for
xptemplate:

I've just received a message from Vincent B, asking for permission to
distribute my templates with xptemplate:

http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Script:3426

That's fine with me. I'm happy to hear you found my little snippets
worth adding to xptemplate.

Just keep in mind that the snippets I've made so far are not a
complete set of every function and macro in the Lisp Hyperspec, though
I intend to add more as I learn more Lisp.

Also, you might want to download the latest upgrade to LispXp that
I've uploaded to the vim.org site (see link above), as I've already
made a bunch of improvements and added some snippets.

dr-dr xp

Jan 30, 2011, 12:30:59 AM1/30/11
to xptem...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Ouroubouros. Now there is a lack of lisp language support in XPT. Your contribution must make it better.

The best way for you to add new snippets is by using github.com :

XPT now resides on GIT repository in https://github.com/drmingdrmer/xptemplate And  all changes lately made are committed to this repo. ( Old SVN repository is still kept updated by periodically merging changes from the GIT repo )

Fork XPTemplate on github.com . Make changes to your own forked repo. And send a "pull-request" when you have your codes stable.

Regards

要了几天饱饭就不记得西北风啥味了