An error that I cannot solve...

r4

Mar 3, 2011, 9:47:34 PM3/3/11
to xptemplate
Essentially, I am getting an error, that when compared to other
snippets, doesn't seem to be clear why it is not working properly. I
was told this might be the best place for an answer and that my
problem might be due to a bug in XPTemplate. So I figured asking the
developers would be my best bet!

http://paste.pocoo.org/show/347749/ <------This file was placed in
~/.vim/bundle/Xptemplate/personal/ftplugin/cpp/my.cpp.xpt.vim

I did add XPTemplate priority=personal at the top of the file and I've
also tried renaming the file to just cpp.xpt.vim.

Everything else about the plugin works, so I'm pretty confident that
it's not a configuration setting.

Anyway, here is the error.... http://paste.pocoo.org/show/346372/

That occurs when I open vim.

Any help is appreciate.

Thanks!!

dr-dr xp

Mar 6, 2011, 12:04:18 PM3/6/11
to xptem...@googlegroups.com
It seems that you were using a very old snippet.
XPTcontainer has been removed. You need to use another function to
retrieve s:f . I'm not on my pc now thus I can't give you a precise
name of it. Maybe "XPTfunc". Please refer ftplugins/c/c.xpt.vim to get
the actual name.

> --

要了几天饱饭就不记得西北风啥味了