How to use XML tag completion

Vincent B.

Feb 4, 2011, 5:21:05 AM2/4/11
to xptemplate
Hi,

I was editing some XML and I tried to use the XML snippets. And I
failed miserably,
I got the version with no problem, but I didn't found how to use the
tag creation and I
just rolled my own simplistic version. How are they supposed to be
used?

Thanks

Vincent B

dr-dr xp

Feb 11, 2011, 8:39:36 AM2/11/11
to xptem...@googlegroups.com
There is no much useful things in xml.xpt.vim because I found it was not easy to generalize xml tag editing.
Do you have some good idea?

要了几天饱饭就不记得西北风啥味了

Vincent B.

Feb 11, 2011, 10:25:33 AM2/11/11
to xptemplate
To be fair, I only added one snippet, but I thought it was there by
default :

<`tagName^>`cursor^</`tagName^>

Just because I'm very lazy and don't want to type to much...