"xptemplate for the Compleat Newb" screencasts

Senaphim

Mar 13, 2011, 10:41:04 PM3/13/11
to xptemplate
Hello,

I've just created some tutorial screencasts on the subject of
xptemplate.

So far, there are 4 screencasts in total, going over everything from
downloading and installing xptemplate, to writing snippets (from
"beginner" to "intermediate" level snippets).

Downloading and installing xptemplate:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptsjhRTb19s

Configuring xptemplate and writing your first snippet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLBKXoPnTrE

Basic snippets:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co3GAKw3sn0

Intermediate snippets:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci9Pled8Ge4

Any feedback is appreciated.

dr-dr xp

Mar 14, 2011, 3:38:36 AM3/14/11
to xptem...@googlegroups.com
I don’t know if it's a problem of my browser that the second  video is very red?

要了几天饱饭就不记得西北风啥味了

Senaphim

Mar 14, 2011, 9:47:02 PM3/14/11
to xptemplate
On Mar 14, 3:38 am, dr-dr xp <drdr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don’t know if it's a problem of my browser that the second  video is very
> red?

I've just tried watching all of the videos on several different
computers
and operating systems, and they all look fine.

So I think there's probably some kind of problem with your setup.

The first thing I'd recommend you try is upgrade your version of flash
and upgrade your browser.
Then clear your cookies and try to watch the videos again.

The other thing you could try is downloading the videos instead of
watching them through the browser.
Then you could try an external video player like mplayer or vlc to
watch the downloaded videos.

Hopefully one of these solutions will work.

Good luck!

dr-dr xp

Mar 14, 2011, 11:23:42 PM3/14/11
to xptem...@googlegroups.com
well, despite the problem of my browser, it's good.:) thank you supplied these tutorials

要了几天饱饭就不记得西北风啥味了