?45 error

Amirah

Dec 18, 2008, 6:16:01 PM12/18/08
to Xpress-MP
Hi everyone

I've been running into some problems with mosel. I leave my program
running overnight and when I check on it inthe morning, I keep getting
the same error message. Here's the error message with the end part of
the log file:

Node BestSoln BestBound Sols Active Depth Gap
GInf Time
1596580 7250.000000 0 1330973
628 2335 73950
1596581 7250.000000 0 1330974
629 2334 73950

?45 Error: Failure to open global file - aborting. (Perhaps disk is
full)
?45 Error: Failure to open global file - aborting. (Perhaps disk is
full)
*** Unfinished *** Time: 73950
No integer feasible solutions found
Best bound is 7250.000000
XPRS: Error when optimising the problem.
Mosel: Error located at line 321 of `P:\full scale\16.09.08\fullscale
(16.09.08).mos'.
IVE: Execution interrupted

Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks.

Amirah

JAFU...@up.com

Dec 19, 2008, 9:53:44 AM12/19/08
to xpre...@googlegroups.com

If your temporary directory has a size limit maybe that's it.
What happens if you explicitly set it, saying something like
setparam("xprs_probname","C:/mydirectory/pb")
?

Inactive hide details for Amirah <amirah.rahman@gmail.com>Amirah <amirah...@gmail.com>

Xpress-MP <xpre...@googlegroups.com>

cc

Subject

?45 error

This message and any attachments contain information from Union Pacific which may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited by law. If you receive this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments.

amirah

Dec 19, 2008, 7:34:45 PM12/19/08
to xpre...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure what you mean. I'm quite new at this. Could you explain further? Thanks for replying.