How to know when the B&B has found an Integer solution

已查看 24 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

pmaya...@gmail.com

未读,
2009年3月3日 05:26:502009/3/3
收件人 Xpress-MP
I am working in a Branch and Cut algorithm.

I have to apply a procedure to add cuts when but only when the node is
an integer solution. Somebody knows how to determine if one node is
and Integer solution?

Kind regards

Pedro Hokama

未读,
2009年3月4日 18:27:472009/3/4
收件人 xpre...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure about that but:

int XPRS_CC myCut(XPRSprob prob, void* myData)
{
    int IntInf;

    XPRSgetintattrib(prob, XPRS_MIPINFEAS, &IntInf);
    if (IntInf>0) return 0;

Atenciosamente,
-Hokama

jpita

未读,
2009年4月6日 10:05:042009/4/6
收件人 Xpress-MP
Hello!

I'm a PhD student and I don't how to see if there are alternative
solutions to a given integer solution.

I mean...a run the optimizer it gives a couple of solutions but maybe
there are some equal solutions and I can't check it. Do you know how
to do it?

Thanks!

On Mar 5, 12:27 am, Pedro Hokama <unicamp.pe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure about that but:
>
> int XPRS_CC myCut(XPRSprob prob, void* myData)
> {
>     int IntInf;
>
>     XPRSgetintattrib(prob, XPRS_MIPINFEAS, &IntInf);
>     if (IntInf>0) return 0;

> }
>
> On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 7:26 AM, pmayadu...@gmail.com
> <pmayadu...@gmail.com>wrote: