Interpretation of the Solution

peters...@googlemail.com

Apr 15, 2009, 12:59:59 PM4/15/09
to Xpress-MP
Hi,

I have used Xpress in my dissertation and must interpret my results
properly. In the book as well as in the net I could find nothing the
fitting, for this reason the last attempt is to write here.

Please, explain me how to interpret the Rows (constrains), Columns
(variable), Non-zero elements as well as Simplex iterationens.
To better understanding of my question this is a part of my
sensitivity analysis (the network in B was reduced in contrast to A
and raises thus the total Costs, the solution is LP-optimum):

Result\ Test A B
Time (sek.) 0,9 0,7
Rows (constraints) 2.560 2.539
Columns (variables) 24.012 23.979