Thanks for coming!

Kevin Rutherford

Sep 8, 2022, 3:53:39 AM9/8/22
to xp-man...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Many thanks to those of you who came to XP Manchester today (10 people).

We had very lively and interesting discussions on topics ranging among:
  • Certification for software development skills
  • How to keep your skills sharp when your main role isn't primarily coding
  • Software-related books and blogs we're reading right now
  • Acceptance tests: use Gherkin or a unit testing tool?
  • How best to teach code smells / duplication?
If you're interested in that kind of thing, why not come along next time?
See you on Thursday 13th October!

Cheers,
Kevin