Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Mark Kirschstein

no leída,
26 abr 2018, 12:38:42 a.m.26/4/18
para xp-manchester
We have no firm plans for May's session yet, if no one volunteers you'll be subjected to whatever waffle has been nagging me lately that I'll loosely spin into a topic. It is also agile manc that day I believe, anyone going?

Mark Kirschstein

no leída,
26 abr 2018, 12:39:59 a.m.26/4/18
para xp-manchester
Oh I should also mention, if anyone wants a rerun of any older sessions, just ask. The blog or Trello board is a decent archive to jog the memory

Clare Sudbery

no leída,
26 abr 2018, 8:45:11 a.m.26/4/18
para xp-man...@googlegroups.com
I'm actually speaking at Agile Manc that day, on the topic "Let's Stop Making People Feel Stupid."

Have XP Manchester done anything on No Estimates? How about a goldfish bowl debate?

Cheers
Clare.

On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 at 05:40, Mark Kirschstein <markkir...@gmail.com> wrote:
Oh I should also mention, if anyone wants a rerun of any older sessions, just ask. The blog or Trello board is a decent archive to jog the memory

Andy Longshaw

no leída,
26 abr 2018, 3:50:20 p.m.26/4/18
para xp-man...@googlegroups.com
We did a staged debate a few years ago:

Could be worth revisiting

On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 at 13:44, Clare Sudbery <clares...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm actually speaking at Agile Manc that day, on the topic "Let's Stop Making People Feel Stupid."

Have XP Manchester done anything on No Estimates? How about a goldfish bowl debate?

Cheers
Clare.
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 at 05:40, Mark Kirschstein <markkir...@gmail.com> wrote:
Oh I should also mention, if anyone wants a rerun of any older sessions, just ask. The blog or Trello board is a decent archive to jog the memory

Wisdom, justice, compassion, integrity
(The 4 words on the Scottish mace
which seem to sum things up nicely)

Riccardo Di Nuzzo

no leída,
28 abr 2018, 6:31:32 a.m.28/4/18
para xp-man...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm happy to do a session "From csv to Microservices: the journey of messages through a CQRS solution"

Please let me know if this is something that you like and then we will sort out the dates. Ideally I could be available Wed 30th of May

Regards
Riccardo

On 26 April 2018 at 05:39, Mark Kirschstein <markkir...@gmail.com> wrote:
Oh I should also mention, if anyone wants a rerun of any older sessions, just ask. The blog or Trello board is a decent archive to jog the memory

Mark Kirschstein

no leída,
28 abr 2018, 6:39:09 a.m.28/4/18
para xp-man...@googlegroups.com
I've emailed Riccardo directly to see if we can arrange something in the future, as attendance can be hit and miss when agile Manchester coincides with our date.

I think revisiting noestimstes is a good shout, we require some volunteers to kick things off!

On 26 Apr 2018 06:38, "Mark Kirschstein" <markkir...@gmail.com> wrote:
We have no firm plans for May's session yet, if no one volunteers you'll be subjected to whatever waffle has been nagging me lately that I'll loosely spin into a topic. It is also agile manc that day I believe, anyone going?

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos