Thanks for coming!

Kevin Rutherford

Aug 11, 2022, 4:07:50 AM8/11/22
to xp-man...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Many thanks to those of you who got up early to come along to #xpman today!

For those who missed it, we talked about:
  • how to introduce XP to a new team
  • what's changed in XP theory since 1998?
  • health and deadlines
  • do agile/XP teams use kanban in the "lean" sense?
  • in TDD, how do you know what to refactor?
  • code as a crime scene
Our next morning coffee will be September 8th; doors open 0730 for a 0745 start. Details here: https://www.meetup.com/xp-manchester/events/qqskvsydcmblb/.

Hope to see you there!
Cheers,
Kevin

--

Kevin Rutherford
Developing exceptional software teams

+44 07973 563521 | ke...@rutherford-software.com

kevinrutherford.info | habitablecode.substack.com

James Boyd

Aug 11, 2022, 5:46:47 AM8/11/22
to xp-manchester
Here are the two refs I posted when talking about change...

It's one of the simpler change models I've experienced. While it does tackle the various process elements, for me, its approach via the human aspects is refreshing (tho' not new - what is?)

Managing Transitions - Making the Most of Change (4th Ed)

Jim

Kevin Rutherford

Aug 11, 2022, 6:06:43 AM8/11/22
to xp-man...@googlegroups.com