[xpman] The home of XP Manchester

Kevin Rutherford

Jul 21, 2022, 9:32:26 AM7/21/22
to xp-man...@googlegroups.com

In these new days of hybrid working and no in-person XP Manchester meetings it would still be nice to be able to feel part of the #xpman community. But it’s not easy to find where that online community lives. So Mark and James and I had a chat earlier this week and we agreed that, for the time being at least, you will be able to find XP Manchester in only the following places:

Meeting announcements, meeting reports, news, discussion

Meeting calendar, meeting reminders, joining instructions

@ XPManchester and #xpman on Twitter

Automated meeting announcements

If you find XP Manchester online anywhere else (LinkedIn, Slack, even this blog), it should tell you it’s deprecated and point you either to this blog post or one of the above.

Mark hasn’t ruled out getting in-person meetings started again at some point, but that is unlikely to be for some while yet. So in the meantime, we’re online only. See you at the next lean coffee morning!

Cheers,
Kevin

--

Kevin Rutherford
Developing exceptional software teams

+44 07973 563521 | ke...@rutherford-software.com

kevinrutherford.info | habitablecode.substack.com