How do I display a selection menu in xonsh?

Christoph Bischko

May 21, 2019, 12:12:59 PM5/21/19
to xonsh
Hi,

The short of it is:

  - I'd like to create a keybind in xonsh, that presents the user with a selection menu, similar to what is shown here:

    Then run a function with the user's selction.

  - I've come very close but get an 'Application is already running' error and something about the event loop

  - I'm happy with different pure python solutions as long as they don't require for the user to use a mouse (keyboard only please).

I have create a more in-depth question on steckoverflow for this, If you prefer more information and pretty pictures / exact errors:

Thanks in advance!
- Christoph