Issue #38

Francisco Pérez Cuadrado

Sep 1, 2013, 6:30:01 PM9/1/13
to xnoise
Hi,

This is a litle patch to play last song, in future it will be configurable
I like restore  at current progress but i can not do it.

Please try it, that you think?

It will be a start point, i too like this feature and this is my progress.

--

Cordialmente,

Francisco Pérez Cuadrado.

Dominique Lasserre

Sep 2, 2013, 6:10:03 AM9/2/13
to xno...@googlegroups.com
Hi Francisco,

I think you forgot to attach the patch.

Regards
Dominique
> --

signature.asc

Francisco Pérez Cuadrado

Sep 2, 2013, 9:06:24 PM9/2/13
to xnoise
Hi,

I'm sorry.

Attached can found patch file

Thanks Dominique
autostart.patch.diff

Dominique Lasserre

Sep 3, 2013, 8:36:54 AM9/3/13
to xno...@googlegroups.com
Hi Francisco,

I have extended your patch with a settings entry. See attached patch
(which also includes your patch).

Regards
Dominique

On 03/09/13 03:06, Francisco Pérez Cuadrado wrote:
> Hi,
>
> <mailto:xnoise%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>.
continue_last_song.patch
signature.asc

Francisco Pérez Cuadrado

Sep 4, 2013, 10:10:24 PM9/4/13
to xnoise
Hi,

I just apply the patch using git apply --stat continue_last_song.patch

./autogen.sh
make
sudo make install

When run xnoise then: not work the setting and not work the start last song feature

What am I doing wrong

Dominique Lasserre

Sep 5, 2013, 9:01:33 AM9/5/13
to xno...@googlegroups.com
Hi Francisco,

git-apply manual page says:
> --stat
> Instead of applying the patch, output diffstat for the input.
> Turns off "apply".
Can you verify the patch got applied?

Regards
Dominique

On 05/09/13 04:10, Francisco Pérez Cuadrado wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just apply the patch using *git apply --stat continue_last_song.patch*
> *
> *
> *./autogen.sh*
> *make*
> *sudo make install*
> *
> *
> When run xnoise then: not work the setting and not work the start last
> song feature
>
> What am I doing wrong
>

> On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 7:36 AM, Dominique Lasserre <lasse...@gmail.com
> <mailto:lasse...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> Hi Francisco,
>
> I have extended your patch with a settings entry. See attached patch
> (which also includes your patch).
>
> Regards
> Dominique
>
> On 03/09/13 03:06, Francisco Pérez Cuadrado wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm sorry.
> >
> > Attached can found patch file
> >
> > Thanks Dominique
> >

> > On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 5:10 AM, Dominique Lasserre
> <lasse...@gmail.com <mailto:lasse...@gmail.com>
> > <mailto:lasse...@gmail.com <mailto:lasse...@gmail.com>>> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Francisco,
> >
> > I think you forgot to attach the patch.
> >
> > Regards
> > Dominique
> >
> > On 02/09/13 00:30, Francisco Pérez Cuadrado wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > This is a litle patch to play last song, in future it will be
> > configurable
> > > I like restore at current progress but i can not do it.
> > >
> > > Please try it, that you think?
> > >
> > > It will be a start point, i too like this feature and this is my
> > progress.
> > >
> > > --
> > >
> > > Cordialmente,
> > >
> > > Francisco Pérez Cuadrado.
> > >
> > > --
> from it, send
> > > an email to xnoise+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:xnoise%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>
> > <mailto:xnoise%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:xnoise%252Buns...@googlegroups.com>>.
> <mailto:xno...@googlegroups.com> <mailto:xno...@googlegroups.com
signature.asc

Francisco Pérez Cuadrado

Sep 7, 2013, 5:09:22 PM9/7/13
to xnoise
Hi Dominique,

I run:

patch -p1 < continue_last_song.patch
./autogen.sh
make
sudo make install

Now it work.

Thanks very much

Dominique Lasserre

Sep 7, 2013, 6:17:47 PM9/7/13
to xno...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

there is still an issue: (First) Song is not selected in TreeView and
therefore jumping to current (first) song does not work. I haven't
looked at it but that should be fixed before preparing a pull request.

Regards
Dominique

On 07/09/13 23:09, Francisco Pérez Cuadrado wrote:
> Hi Dominique,
>
> I run:
>
> *patch -p1 < continue_last_song.patch*
> *./autogen.sh*
> *make*
> *sudo make install*
>
> Now it work.
>
> Thanks very much
>

> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 8:01 AM, Dominique Lasserre <lasse...@gmail.com
> > > <mailto:xnoise%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:xnoise%252Buns...@googlegroups.com>
> > <mailto:xnoise%252Buns...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:xnoise%25252Bun...@googlegroups.com>>>.
> xno...@googlegroups.com <mailto:xno...@googlegroups.com>
> > <mailto:xno...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:xno...@googlegroups.com>> <mailto:xno...@googlegroups.com
signature.asc

shuerhaaken

Sep 13, 2013, 11:33:00 AM9/13/13
to xno...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I just merged the patch with very little change: I stored the
"current_uri" value during the quit() function in xnoise-main.vala.
Thanks to Francisco and Dominique Lasserre for looking at this.

Further improvements of this are very welcome.

All the best