nl.po translation started!

Gijs Timmers

Oct 4, 2013, 9:19:31 PM10/4/13
to xno...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody,

I started translating to Dutch on the readily-available (but quite empty) nl.po from the Bitbucket git. That means that nl.po will be submitted in the near future.

If, for some reason, I can't translate everything, I'll post the file here anyway, so someone else can finish it.

Please don't touch this baby for a while, so there will be as less double work as possible.

Gijs Timmers

shuerhaaken

Oct 7, 2013, 8:38:00 AM10/7/13
to xno...@googlegroups.com
Hello Gijs,

I'm looking forward to get a nederlands translatie!

best
Jörn

Gijs Timmers

Dec 11, 2013, 7:54:45 AM12/11/13
to xno...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody,

I'm sorry for taking so long. I haven't worked on the Dutch translation for the last couple of weeks. I'll get back to it as soon as I can, but exams are coming up.

If anyone wants to contribute, feel free to send me an email, I'll send you the .po file.

Gijs

shuerhaaken

Dec 11, 2013, 12:30:10 PM12/11/13
to xno...@googlegroups.com
omg, just open it in poedit and spend 20 mins. Thats it.
Next release is soon, so maybe nl translations for 0.2.21 relase after
your exams?
Rgds