Some propositions for UI

nicht...@weburg.me

Oct 5, 2013, 4:52:17 AM10/5/13
to xno...@googlegroups.com

Groups in playlist would save horizontal space for third column. Third column would minimize clicks. Volume bar and bigger artworks in playlist would also minimize clicks.

shuerhaaken

Oct 7, 2013, 8:34:19 AM10/7/13
to xno...@googlegroups.com
Hello nichtstuer,

the proposed groups in playlist will break the whole tracklist design as
it obviously concentrates on albums instead of tracks. Also, I don't see
how space is saved.
And how would a third column in the main window minimize clicks? A third
column looks like it will consume the biggest share of the available
space.

best regards

nichtstuer

Oct 7, 2013, 3:32:16 PM10/7/13
to xno...@googlegroups.com, shuer...@googlemail.com
Hi! You will see lyrics or other additional information without need to click between different display modes (playlist/cover art/lyrics). Groups in playlist are just an option to.. well, to group your tracks by artist, by genre, by album, etc. Users can use/don't use them according to their habits. For example, look at foobar2000.
Regards