Playlist functionality?

Paul Nicodemus

Nov 19, 2013, 5:36:19 PM11/19/13
to xno...@googlegroups.com
Hi there!  I use Xnoise in Manjaro Linux.

I see a screenshot on your main page that includes a "Playlists" option right above "Store."  I'm on the latest version, but I do not seem to have either of these options, though "Playlists" is what I am actually interested in.

Is this feature still in development, and if so, what's the progress on it?  I'd very much like to be able to easily save and load tracklists that I put together.

Thanks for all your work on this! It's a great, light program!

shuerhaaken

Nov 21, 2013, 11:42:24 AM11/21/13
to xno...@googlegroups.com
Hello Paul,

the playlist feature is not used atm, because I never finished it.
There seemed nobody else interested in this, so the Playlist category
remains hidden.
Maybe I will implement this feature as soon as the new media folder
monitoring and import functionality rewrite are finished.
But if you have some programming skills you can also do it yourself, if
you like.

Best Regards

Paul Nicodemus

Dec 10, 2013, 7:07:03 PM12/10/13
to xno...@googlegroups.com, shuer...@googlemail.com
thanks!  unfortunately i have no coding skill so i can't help. :(

but i would very much like playlist functionality if you can make time for it at some point. :)  Xnoise it such a great player, it's hard to believe that i can't save and load my tracklists. :)

thanks so much for all you do, it's a great player otherwise!  looking forward to it developing!