I was able to build Xnoise media player in 2023

fsistemas

Aug 22, 2023, 9:55:25 PM8/22/23
to xnoise
Hello,

I don't know if this is still of interest for someone but I spend some hours and finally was able to build and run xnoise using a Manjaro Linux PC.

I created a patch and I'll share if someone else is interested.

IMPORTANT: I'm not resuming developement or something similar. Just enable build from latest sources and sharing.

Best Regards

Carlos Andrés Solís

Sep 19, 2023, 4:59:41 PM9/19/23
to xnoise
Hello, and sorry for the delay! I'd be interested into seeing the patch so I can at least make the application run in a modern system.
- Carlos Solís

Francisco Pérez Cuadrado

Sep 21, 2023, 7:30:24 PM9/21/23
to xno...@googlegroups.com
Hi Carlos,

Please find the patch attached.
Let me know if that works in  your machine.

Regards

Cordialmente,

Francisco Pérez Cuadrado.
20230822-fix-compile-errors.diff