Translation - ca.po

Registre

Oct 27, 2013, 10:26:19 AM10/27/13
to xno...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I have already finished the Catalan translation for xnoise.

I know that it's not perfect, but worse is nothing. Feel free to modify or change it.

Best regards! Keep on rocking with xnoise ;)
ca.po

shuerhaaken

Oct 27, 2013, 12:53:54 PM10/27/13
to xno...@googlegroups.com
Hello
there are some strings missing in the file. e.g. the translation for
"Preset:" and others.
You should open the file with poedit and you will see. Also poedit can
do some validity checks on the file.
Thanks

Registre

Oct 28, 2013, 4:37:15 AM10/28/13
to xno...@googlegroups.com, shuer...@googlemail.com
Here is the final version. Sorry about the missing strings, it was a mistake with two different versions of the same file.

El diumenge 27 d’octubre de 2013 17:53:54 UTC+1, shuerhaaken va escriure:
ca.po